- Time to sort the stash #equinox #stashbusting #autumnknitting https://t.co/unaP4fQc9Z 3 months ago
- New Autumn project. Very chunky and very quick. #autumnknitting #knittersofinstagram #knitsagram… instagram.com/p/BZV-AkHlVHg/ 3 months ago
- Happy #Equinox! #autumn #autumnknitting #september instagram.com/p/BZVxudolsVK/ 3 months ago
- Time to sort my stash #knittingyarn #knitting #stash #september #autumnknitting instagram.com/p/BZBfz5XlqpK/ 4 months ago
- @notesfromanomad Puts the Sherborne Cottages Christmas tree to shame! 1 year ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Originally posted on Wovember:
At WOVEMBER we love to hear exactly why people love to work with wool. Louise interviewed Linda Regel – owner of Made By Ewe – last year for KnitBritish: her knitting kits are illustrative of her love for British wool and…
Short and simple this week ! Enter code MW15 at the checkout to get a 15% discount on anything on the website for one day only! British Wool Knitting Kits, yarn, needles – anything! So stock up for Christmas or … Continue reading
Happy Hallowe’en everyone! Watch out for sheep on broomsticks!
My heart unto yours is knit. So that but one heart we can make of it. xxx
Originally posted on Knit and Purl Garden:
This weekend I have been knitting up an adorable little sheep called Pearl. Project Ravelled here. I bought my Knit Your Own Sheep kit from Made by Ewe at Wonderwool Wales last April…
Jen from Beakerbutton has sent me this photo of one of my sheep kits, which she has knitted up for her craft shop near Andover. Well done Jen, what a cutie! Hope the sales go well.
Just a quick post from me today before I finish up for Christmas. A huge thank you to all my blog readers and commenters this year, it’s been great talking to you all and you have helped and inspired me … Continue reading