- Time to sort the stash #equinox #stashbusting #autumnknitting https://t.co/unaP4fQc9Z 2 years ago
- New Autumn project. Very chunky and very quick. #autumnknitting #knittersofinstagram #knitsagram… instagram.com/p/BZV-AkHlVHg/ 2 years ago
- Happy #Equinox! #autumn #autumnknitting #september instagram.com/p/BZVxudolsVK/ 2 years ago
- Time to sort my stash #knittingyarn #knitting #stash #september #autumnknitting instagram.com/p/BZBfz5XlqpK/ 2 years ago
- @notesfromanomad Puts the Sherborne Cottages Christmas tree to shame! 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Jen from Beakerbutton has sent me this photo of one of my sheep kits, which she has knitted up for her craft shop near Andover. Well done Jen, what a cutie! Hope the sales go well.
There never seems to be enough hours in the day, do there? Today is supposed to be my craft business day, but it’s lunchtime already and I have spent the whole morning sorting out garden stuff (the other job I … Continue reading